October 15, 2013

Sequence

Bismillah..

This year feels like a dream.
It's a tad bit early to wrap this year up, but muhasabah is always necessary.
The sooner you do it, the sooner you understand what's right and what's wrong with oneself.

There's a lot of firsts this year.
Taken, when one becomes two, of course there'll always be a lot of firsts.
Just not in a way I imagine I would feel.
Like I've been here.
Strange, isn't it?
Why so familiar when everything is so different?

First, a rocky year of preparing. Then, the cautious yet delirious happiness. The crash. The survival ... and now we're on calm sea. Just drifting, both learning to give and take, and now, just waiting. I have a feeling we're waiting for the next big wave. The inevitable. If being one person has its own challenges, I believe Allah swt would give a bigger (challenge) once we know how to got each other's back. The responsibility.

I know, we're on sedative now.
O Allah swt, You didn't make last year hard for me for it to end there. It's necessary so that I know where I stood ... now the question is, how 'we' stood?

To be this family is a new thing for us. Shaping things what both our families originally differ as much, yet by Your will, changed as we had changed. For the better, InsyaAllah~ cause this is a journey, not a destination. Next is our community.

I prayed for strength, loyalty & tsabat in Your path. For all of us. Your ummah.




"Go and be a great mukmin & mukminat."

O Allah swt, help us to have Your redha~

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment