October 19, 2013

How much do you believe?

Bismillah..

17.10.2013 (Wednesday)

KG 3 Morning circle slot: 
Tazkirah on Eidul Adha. 
1) The sacrifice of Prophet Ibrahim a.s family.
2) The importance of upholding your Tauhid 'first' and 'foremost'.

T: "For a Mukmin, their hearts shake when Allah's name is mentioned."
"Does your heart shakes?"
*small fists clutch their chest*
H: "No"
T: "Close your eyes." 
"Is your heart beating?"
*eyes closed...
and opened.*
H: "Yes."

Everything they've said, the prophet Ibrahim a.s, Ismail a.s, Hajar..
and they leave their fate to Him (left in a desolated desert, the sacrifice of a beloved and only son, a father's request whose face he didn't remember)
"just because...it's lillahi taala."

"How much do you believe that this heart belongs to Him?"

- - -

There's a lot of uncertainty in life. Things that I know, and more that I don't.
How much I laid my fate to Allah swt must've started then.
When I waited, when I push aside my principles, just for a moment, thinking I could create a 'chance' for him to understand. In the end he didn't. And I've regretted my decision ever since. That I had to wear a mask so unlike me, and make excuses to justify that at least I've 'tried'. Was it worth it that from that moment on, I couldn't forgive myself?

 Then, I understood what the lesson was. You think 'you' can create the chance? Hidayah comes from Allah swt. That chances come from Him, alone.

The lesson was, don't push away your principles for anyone's sake. When it's Allah swt, don't waver....and make du'a. That's more pure for your heart.

"Carry on through, even when the world is against you."

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment