January 11, 2013

Those who came with wings...

Bismillah...

"tergamam aku..."

between EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE
I don't know..should I narrate it back?
I don't know

my goosebumps still hasn't settled..and the fear...

- - -

what started as visiting old friends' blogs, end at a post
had only yesterday 'tried' to teach the kids (5-year-old) about Rukun Iman (Pillars of Islam):
1. Believe in Allah swt
2. Believe in Angels (malaikat)
3. Believe in the Books (Kitab-kitab)
4. Believe in the Hereafter
5. Believe in Qada' and Qadar

Believe in Angels:
Malaikat: They have wings, not two (like birds), but thousands, millions, billions that they could've lift a Mekah with just 1 wing
They're also made of light

I talked about it
but even myself wonder about it
'how' are they made of light?
'how' do they look with wings?
I have never seen them...so how could I be sure?
just take Allah SWT word for it, from the Qur'an, from the seerah (Rasulullah SAW meeting Jibril)

that was only yesterday

I wondered about it, only in passing
but just now, I felt like them (my kids)
I knew NOTHING

O Allah.. :"(
Just read an old friend's post about her dream
she lacks in-depth religious knowledge, so I can vouch how authentic the dream was
'twas NOT made up :'(
she dreamed of waking on a white desert, with pebbles strewn everywhere
everyone were naked, without a single string on them. They were heading somewhere and infront of them there are large figures, with WINGS on their backs, and canes in their hands
hitting the people, as they made into a line
twas hot, the sun so close (hanya sejengkal)

how could she have known that?
impossible unless if she stood there herself
felt the hard pebbles, the heat of the sun
...and she saw MALAIKAT
she saw them...didn't know what they are..saying they're like aliens, but not.

"tergamam aku..."

dunia akhirat itu dekat
dunia akhirat itu dekat :"(

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment