January 22, 2013

A bad day

Bismillah...

"... berlaku adillah."

I...tried
the result confuses me, hurts me
threatens to break me

what made their heart a blackened tone?
their voice a mockery?
what possessed them to utter words that a Mukmin wouldn't have said?
"No. No. No."
"who said that? I'll give them a piece of my mind."
"They're wrong. You're wrong. I'm right."

what to do?
I slipped away before I uttered a retaliation in anger
no, Sayyidina Ali r.a wouldn't have done that either
when a Musyrikin spat at his face in Ghuzwul Badar, he lowered the sword intended to kill him
"why? why didn't you kill me?"
"because at first I tried to kill you for the sake of Allah swt, but when you spat at me, I'm afraid I'd strike you because of my anger." 
*I wouldn't be beaten down by my own nafs. I did this because of Allah swt.*

Protect that niat.
Even when they threaten to break me down.
"Allah telah menetapkan: "Aku dan rasul-rasul-Ku pasti menang"
Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Kuat lagi Maha Perkasa." 
Al-Mujadilah, 58 : 21

Forgive them when they seek it from You, O Allah
for I have forgiven them

what's the use of holding unto this anger?
when it (anger) came from the same syaitan who whispers those words into their ears
I feared that they'd forget
"Syaitan telah menguasai mereka lalu menjadikan mereka lupa mengingat Allah; mereka itulah golongan syaitan. Ketahuilah, bahwa sesungguhnya golongan syaitan itulah golongan yang merugi."
Al-Mujadilah, 58: 19

You will win, O Allah~
Your Words would win~
*am holding unto that* 

"You are the One who makes me strong.
I wouldn't be beaten.
If I hold on to You, come what may
this uncharted water, I'd cross it
I'd crossed this ocean
because I'd know You'd be the One guiding me."

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment