June 26, 2012

Unfinished

Bismillah..


"under the same sky"

the stark contrast against the dark sky
a clean split, despite being whole
one half shadowed, another illuminated
seeing you so bright
yet..incomplete


and there's this ache
can only name one for its pain

"unfinished"

why did you told me, KM?
the one to introduce us about Surah Asy-syams
why are you led astray? :"(

...up until now, I've always believed
if you meet because of Allah
you can only part because of Allah
because if anything
I hope you'd be my family/ neighbor in Jannah

to leave now
for reasons tied to dunya
I can't accept it
would always wait
for you to come back

a teacher once confessed this
no matter what
your heart is always tied to the brother you had faith tied to
would always keep on hoping
when the day came
when he appeared (returned)
no words can describe it

or rather
only one could

"found"

June 2012
these hearts break
but we're waiting
Le Familia
we're here

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment