January 20, 2012

Truth is...what's in your heart

Bismillah..


Have you ever went to the beach in the dark?
There's no words that can describe it
no camera could capture it (for what it truly is)
somehow,
despite the dark, 
the place 'feel' alive
the air, the sand
and more, 
you are fully aware of what you are feeling
that painful honesty

There's a memory that stays
and I'm held captivated by that memory
My solace, 
my secret world I could conjure
especially when I feel down, 
when I felt I did something wrong

He knows that I was half-hearted
that my niat changes
that despite my physical presence there, my heart runs away
escaping behind the curtains of doubt
and He knows if I lied

He made a promise
that there'll be one day
whatever I said or did will be shown
from the darkness
a curtain would fall and all my deeds would be displayed
my lips sealed, and everything...everything will be laid open
my hands and feet would testify for or against me

so..who am I kidding?
who am I honestly kidding?



hence..if I can be honest
I'm... disappointed with myself
that I didn't give my very best
when I know... I can do better


"That is because they are not afflicted by thirst or fatigue or hunger in the cause of Allah, nor do tread on any ground that enrages the disbelievers, nor do they inflict upon an enemy any infliction but that is registered for them as a righteous deed. Indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who tried to improve themselves."

"Yang demikian kerana sesungguhnya (tiap-tiap kali) mereka merasai dahaga, dan merasai penat lelah, dan juga merasai lapar (dalam perjuangan) pada jalan Allah; dan (tiap-tiap kali) mereka menjejak sesuatu tempat yang menimbulkan kemarahan orang-orang kafir; dan juga (tiap-tiap kali) mereka menderita sesuatu yang mencederakan dari pihak musuh - melainkan semuanya itu ditulis bagi mereka: (pahala) amal yang soleh. Sesungguhnya Allah tidak menghilangkan pahala orang-orang yang berusaha memperbaiki amalannya."
- Surah At-Taubah,9:120
- - -

Heart-rending..
He knows
This is what I found when searching about the ayat about improving thyself..


The characters of people who (truly) wants to improve themselves:


1. Sincerity
"There is not upon the weak or upon the ill or upon those who do not find anything to spend any discomfort when they are sincere to Allah and His Messenger. There is not upon the doers of good any cause [for blame]. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
"Orang-orang yang lemah dan orang-orang yang sakit, dan juga orang-orang yang tidak mempunyai sesuatu yang akan dibelanjakan, tidaklah menanggung dosa (kerana tidak turut berperang) apabila mereka berlaku ikhlas kepada Allah dan RasulNya. Tidak ada jalan sedikitpun bagi menyalahkan orang-orang yang berusaha memperbaiki amalannya; dan Allah Maha Pengampun, lagi Maha Mengasihani."
- Surah At-Taubah, 9:91


2. Age
3. Strength
"And when Joseph ( Yusuf) reached maturity, We gave him judgment and knowledge. And thus We reward the doers of good."
"Dan ketika Yusuf sampai ke peringkat umurnya yang sempurna kekuatannya, Kami beri kepadanya kebijaksanaan serta ilmu pengetahuan; dan demikianlah kami membalas orang-orang yang berusaha memperbaiki amalannya."
- Surah Yusuf, 12: 22


"And when he (Dawud) attained his full strength and was [mentally] mature, We bestowed upon him judgement and knowledge. And thus do We reward the doers of good."
"Dan ketika Musa sampai ke peringkat umurnya yang cukup kekuatannya dan sempurna, Kami beri kepadanya kebijaksanaan serta ilmu pengetahuan; dan demikian Kami membalas orang-orang yang berusaha memperbaiki amalannya."
- Surah Al-Qasas, 28: 14


We're young.
We make mistakes.
But if we really want to be a better person
if we are sincere
with time and experience
He will reward our effort


time and effort, insyaAllah~


sincerity..
:"(
am I?


- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment