January 06, 2012

Sudah hilangkah rasa malu kamu pada Allah?

Bismillah..


I wanted to ask
"do you feel nothing?"


because I felt my heart squeezed into suffocation
that to be in the same radius was like exposing myself to a deadly disease
Lest I follow, I'd die in His displeasure, in His fury


Logically, it's just a custom
that you send your blessing to your brother
that everyone's having fun, taking their turns
that it's innocent
we're relatives, anyway
not strangers


Ya Allah...


I was facing with their apparent displeasure
"Babah request for you."
I'm sorry...I never meant to disobey
but if its between you and Allah swt
you know what I'd choose
so, don't
don't insist
I have my reasons
and those reasons can't be explain in words
in logical terms
because the heart
the heart denies the logic
that if it's wrong in the eyes of Allah
it's still wrong


Do you know?
I actually felt relieved
to be thus suffocated into tears
because it's a true indicator that ones heart is still alive
that my heart didn't die from sheer habit of witnessing munkar
of following along
when all this time
I feared the day will come when I didn't feel that way
that I wouldn't be able to differentiate right and wrong anymore


So, Ya Allah
thank You
Alhamdulillah~
Alhamdulillah~
Alhamdulillah~
:"(


- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment