May 09, 2013

fighter

Bismillah..

"... don't force me to become someone who I was, who I left behind."

Part of me hated it, when the unease grows. Yet I know it's part of being responsible, to confess this much.

just because I'm a fighter, you want me to fight?
just because I'm a woman, I should act and feel like it?

don't.
don't stereotype me with something I'm against.
'cause I aim for more, a person higher than myself.
don't force me to go down and confirm with human values and wants.

my heart yearns what is beyond dunya
what has Allah swt redha might be not something so obvious
because it always ask us of our own niat
not 'just' do this, do that
and you'd be guaranteed heaven
something more

the faith towards Allah swt

“The strong man is not one who is good at wrestling, But the strong man is one who controls himself in a fit of rage.”
(Al-Bukhâri and Muslim) 

"A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands." 
(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 2, Number 9) 

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment