November 11, 2012

Time

Bismillah...




"am happy"


met my bestfriend today :"D



- - -

initially, intended to write about M's wedding ceremony earlier today - about the impromptu Form 6 reunion, about the whirlwind of happenings, birth, marriage, conversions, etc...
yet my head can only wrap itself around that one thought
"I met my bestfriend today"

Truthfully, over the clouds about it
it's M's day...yet somehow, literally, we are the only one left in that hall section
chatting away of all those years, when her  9-year-old self first inspired me to 'care' how a glass door should fit into its frame...about the present, our friends and our wacky jobs, our futures
just to be able to walk side-by-side
all those years

...in realizing just how precious and valuable those times are
Alhamdulillah~ :")

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment