August 18, 2012

The Talk

Bismillah..

"I hide in dreams
to mask the pain
caused by you"

"who seeks Allah's redha (favour) above that of human and the world, the world would follow him,
who seeks the redha (favour) of  human and the world, Allah would've left him to it (the world)."
-hadith

it's those words one kept close
when seemingly one does a bad thing
to be so defiant
in trying to uphold the truth

fact is, it tore your inside
like an invincible hand reaching in and wretched your heart out
and you hold on till you cease to bleed

“By God! If they were to place the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left hand in order to abandon this mission, I would not do so until it has been well established or I would perish in my attempt to do so.” 
-Rasulullah s.a.w to his uncle, Abu Talib

willing to defend
until truth prevails or die in the attempt

what am intending was quite simple at surface
yet to be human means you thread on hot and cold waters
emotions that is not of your own to control

my fight with adat would've ended
had my sister not interfere to lend a hand

when he refused to listen
citing 'my' fault
was about to lose it
am as broken as you are
more so when I'm trying to save you from hell-fire
please abandon your value on sahabiah (family/ community) 
and look towards akidah!
were you even looking to Allah for guidance??

I've laid my trust on you through all these years
protect and understand me when most don't understand  what the inclination of faith means
yet..you're the most stubborn on this matter
when this adat would push me to the very hell you're trying to protect me from

just a few words
and it would've ended like that
through the silent sobs
time waits
and then, my sister said to me 
"I'll talk to him"

"listen, just please listen
we asked her to do her research
and she did
what she attempts to do is different, yes
had she not raised it up, I wouldn't have bothered to
but since she did,
I, also, did my research
and what she had said was right

and since we knew
we couldn't be ignorant of it
and the community is beginning to understand and forgo this tradition

so please listen
this would be the benchmark
not a difference from the future
let's stand together by this choice
she can't stand alone in this matter
when it involves the truth
let's stand 'together'
let it be our family
who initiates that change"


blessed I am, O Allah swt
Alhamdulillah~ Alhamdulillah~ Alhamdulillah~
Thank You for sending me my sister
and for the open heart he finally have


k, uhibbukifillah~
serious uhibbukifillah~ :")

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment