May 25, 2012

Air-walking

Bismillah..

have only realized..
how sheltered my life has been
came to this point
when suddenly the mist dissipated
and see this rope suspended in midair
to somewhere from where I am
if its just a straight white line drawn on a tar road
this'll be an easy feat wouldn't it
but to feel the sudden ringing in the ears
to see a deep abyss down below
stomach contracted in fear
and would found self, reluctant to take a step forward

not knowing where I stand
not knowing where'll I'll end up
whether I'll make it to the finishing line

close thy eyes
and believe it'd be that easy
that there's no difference between the first and second image
have faith and walk on

easy to say but..

"don't think, just do. 
It'll get easier.
I promise."
-htc







- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment