November 01, 2010

Green apples

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Salaamun alaik',
am back and pretty much still alive. ;D

up there is an image of me greeting my wanah~
the apple of my eye~ :D

there's a lot of whom i wanna hug right now
maybe more for my sake than theirs ^^'
today i learn of responsibility and honour
first, what i learn is to love
but that there's something bigger than love
when you take care of someone, love them as if they're a mini-you
the best reason-the only reason worth to be called a Reason-is that you did it because of Allah s.w.t
watching my kids grow up, me learning rather than teaching
i realized that i 'do' love teaching
it does not stop when a kid just looks up at you
rather it begins when they look up 'to' you
needing as much to have a pillar, a role-model
to learn, to care, to believe, to trust...
i wonder how they'll see me in the future..
missing them already.

my wanah
my zikrul
my diniy
my danish
my kids

i do hope you grow up believing in Allah s.w.t, believe in yourself
to speak, syazwan, in your own words. to learn, danish, how the world turns.
to care, wanah, of people's heart.
how i learn
thank you,my little angels
you are indeed Allah's best interpreter of true faith
of white canvas, to care and to protect
to nurture and love

it's time
---

No comments:

Post a Comment