September 19, 2009

The Climb

Assalamualaikum wrh wrb
Baru jua puah mata baca an e-mail entry..
MasyaAllah...
berkawan dgn org yg baik (i mean,really baik) is so very different than bekawan dgn org biasa. Bila ada idea BesT tarus share..and this one really melts my heart *awwwww =')*

everyone have dreams (kan..kan?)
as you grow up..you don't really know if it'll come true or not
dlm semua dreams, ambitions atu..ada satu i hold on so tightly
(apa bendanya..jeng..jeng..jeng.. ;D mayB suatu hari nnT baru baritau ;p wallahualam)
but the thing is..it's a Super-Duper-Humungous Dream
the idea is always there, based on what i really love and care about
but i always thought of myself as a small person
a speck of dust
or something

but here i am
in this journey
a journey with many ups and downs
kadang2 bila down terfikir jua sendiri
"who am i kidding? mampu kh ku buat ne? boleh kh ku capai 'impian' ku ani?"
the worst thought is
"someone 'else' could do better.."

...
i rarely watched movies nowadays
but this one 'unexpectedly' touched my heart
normally inda suka liat crita high-school-ish moves/ dramas..so i wasn't expecting it
Liat cerita 'Hannah Montana: The Movie'
ada this scene arh penghujungnya ia lagukan "The Climb"


The Climb lyrics by Miley Cyrus

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

MasyaAllah..
sangat sangat ke jantung, ke jiwa, ke lubuk Qolbu ku
menangis,i was saying to myself..banar tu
sometimes you lose
but i have to GET UP!

lawa lirik nya..good msg
kan improvise plang sikt
it's true about the climb
Allah swt bukan pandang result tani apa..tapi pada apa yang kita usahakan
tapi klw kn depend ja on rasa hepy tani akan 'the climb'..
it's not enough

Part "Ain't about what's waiting on the other side"
not quite true (for me lah aa)

Pernah liat this video pasal a group of muslim youth (lelaki)
durang baru balik dari hiking wah
kalinya ia reflect dengan hidup tani di dunia & what happens after 'that'
imagine tani naik bukit
bawah bukit tu Neraka
puncak bukit is Syurga
and kitani arah tangah2 bukit atu
kadang2 tani nalih minta ampun ='(
tapi liat saja puncak yg bersinar2 atu
rasa semangat kan sampai sana
u WANT to know what it feels like on the other side ='D
it IS also about the other side
yang pull tani dari atas

Pikir iman ani bila berbunga2 di hati, ia will stay like that forever??
Even Rasulullah saw pernah bersabda..beri contoh bahwa iman ni mcm pakaian
yg kitani mesti selalu tukar ganti (jadi fresh balik)
klw tani pakai the same baju 3 days straight..inda kah masam & bangas tu?

rasa kn duduk atas bukit shahbandar kah apa & nangis
awu..
kadang2 tani banar2 lalah..sampai banyak keraguan di hati
kalinya apa? ada org kn angkut tani & transport kita dari bukit atu ke tempat lain..automatik ke atas??

nalih2 awal ani
ucapkan saja dalam hati mcm lagu boy/girl scout kah
"di sana! d sana nanT!"
berharaplah!!

and it's so worth it! ='D

biar benci pada neraka & dosa menolak mu
biar cinta pada redhaNya & syurga menarik mu ke atas
di dunia ani..it's THE CLIMB!!

- with faith, fear & hope
- for You,O Allah ^^



- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment