February 12, 2014

Sunk

Bismillah..

Things are starting to sink in for me. This book, this chapter.
Suddenly, it took all of my energy and my heart.

This time...
I don't know.
I honestly don't know.

I can't even begin to form words before tears overtake me. 
Why am I helpless now? I don't know.

It's one of those trips I wish I can take.
Near 'that' seaside and drinking in the night air, and ask Allah swt..
O Rahman~ What can I do?
I felt dislocated. My limbs give way..and I can't know my own heart anymore. What's on my mind now? I don't know.

I just know that ... I need You.
coz' I don't think I can pull myself up.
and yet You always save me, when I don't think I deserve to be saved.

If I can afford to be selfish now.
Can I ask for support now, too?

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment