May 02, 2011

tiny hands that says "hi!"

Bismillah..

i know.
I talked about my kids A LOT...but as i went through my past entries..i felt it. 
That feeling: genuine, sentimental and kind, as the day as i've experienced it. I 'want' to preserve it. Their innocence..of small people with BIG heart.

This little one would walked up to me suddenly and hug me, her face looks up from the folds of my baju kurung,.. her eyes partially-seen beneath her tudung, pausing to herself and then said,  
"Tiche, aku nada pensel." - Sarah :: 23.04.2011

"Teacher mau hadiah? Aku balikan untuk teacher aa." - Aqilah :: 02.05.2011

Tears welled up.
i know..my time is short with them.
but Ya Allah, it's so worth it. :')

They fight alot.
Yet..this LOVE grows. 
like a balloon that just rises and rises..

If this is Allah's 1%,
wow..i can't imagine what 99% looks / feels like. :")

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment